The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted over 145 countries across the globe, including our own. While we are grateful that we have not had a single incident at Corpnet Print Excellence we are working hard to ensure that we keep our employees, customers, suppliers and service operations as safe as possible.
Due to the current volatility in the market and constant price changes from our suppliers we are unable to maintain an up-to-date price list. We, therefore, ask that you check pricing with your representative when you are placing your orders.
Plan Concerning COVID-19
We have implemented an incident and emergency preventative plan with measures to assess and minimise the potential risk of transmission of the virus across our company and ALL our touchpoints.
Our staff are:
- Equipped with hand sanitizers, bacterial wipes and cleaning cloths to ensure that all touchpoints are cleaned before and after contact.
- All our customer contact employees are practising good hygiene as the first line of defence.
Internally we have stringent measures in place with ALL employees and visitors to create awareness, minimise risk and prevent transmission.
- Communication and awareness programs
- Provision of anti-viral hand sanitizers across the company
- Business continuity plans for remote working
- Precautionary plans for employees who might become ill
- Restricted local and international travel of employees & screening of all visitors
We are continually assessing the possible impact on our supply chains and planned customer deliveries and have increased our stock holding to minimize the disruption. We will take every possible measure to keep our employees and customers as safe as possible.
We thank you for your continued support. Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.